In every woman dwells a goddess. Embrace her.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lime-earrings


These earrings I made a few years ago. The dried lime slices I found in a shop in old Porvoo. (I love that place btw.) The shop was called Helmeri and unfortunately, as you can see by the past tense, the shop has been closed. Some of the goods they still sell in Café Helmi.

I drilled a small hole in the end of both slices and attached a jump ring. In one end of a wire I made some random loops and added three glass pearls. I finished of with a loop that I attached on the jump ring.

I have promised a friend of mine that I would make a yellow pair (oranges) for her, because the two pairs I made I have already sold. Tomorrow I´ll be going to old Porvoo, so I´ll probably ask if they have a stash of fruit slices hidden somewhere at Café Helmi. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment