In every woman dwells a goddess. Embrace her.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crazy rubik´s cubes

This idea I got at work two summers ago. We have a shop were they sell a lot of science stuff and due to my fixation of turning everything into jewelry I ended up doing earrings out of rubik´s cubes. It was not that difficult, although drilling holes in the corners might be considered as dangerous. Well I survived it (without a journey to the hospital ) and they are just so fabulous!!


I have got attention regarding the earrings in all sorts of situations: coffee shops, shops, parties and even at a gas station (it was a guy and he was like in his early twenties, so I was a little surprised). Even in London quite a few saleslady in different shops asked me where I had got them. Well, if you want to buy a pair, just e-mail me.

2 comments: